INEOS 2 x 5 Litre (4.5L Content) Sterile Hand Sanitiser Gel HOSPITAL GRADE As Supplied to NHS
75% Pharma Grade Alcohol Kills 99.9% Of Viruses And Bacteria
World Health Organisation Formula
United Kingdom manufactured Product From World Leading Chemical Manufacturer INEOS
Hospital grade alcohol-based hand disinfection gel.
Scope Of Application
Suitable for both personal and commercial use and in all facilities and premises to prevent the spread of germs.
Use for general hygiene to disinfect hands e.g. Use after coughing, sneezing, contact with infected material, or potentially contaminated surfaces.
General hand hygiene application: Put a small amount in your dry hands and rub it from the fingertips over the palms and backs of the hands. Allow to dry completely without wiping or rinsing. Important: The use of towels or tissues may lead to recontamination.
Kills 99.9% of P. aeruginosa, E. coli, S. aureus and E. hirae under BS EN 1276:2019.
The gel is easy to rub on your hands. Drops, splashes and thus unnecessary losses are avoided, as is the case with liquid alcohol-based disinfectants.
For frequent use between hand washes.
For the skin through the use of an emollient.
The ingredients used suggest a low skin allergy potential. Allergy sufferers are advised to check the list of ingredients before use.
No fragrance or coloring agents added. Use without water. Dries quickly on the hands. No rinsing with water required.
Safety Data Sheet
Further information on safety, environmental compatibility, handling, first aid measures and disposal can be found in our safety data sheet. This can be requested at email@example.com.
Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and product information before use. The safety information can be found on the label or the safety data sheet.
This product has a shelf life of 12 months.
Raw materials for the production of this product are checked qualitatively before use. The finished product is regularly subjected to a quality check.
Hypoallergenic risk assessment. The ingredients used generally do not have an allergenic effect on the user. Allergy sufferers should always check the list of ingredients before using the product.
Denatured ethanol, water, hydrogen peroxide, emollient, acrylic copolymer, amine neutralizing agent.
Composition Formula Targets (wt%) 1. Ethanol 70-80 2. Acrylic Copolymer 0.15-3% 3. Amine 0.1-1 4. Deionised Water 10-20 5. Emollient 1-3 6. Hydrogen Peroxide 0-0.15% Physical properties Appearance Clear Gel Viscosity (cP or mPa.s) 500-4000 Viscosity 23º pH 7-9
This product has been accredited for the following:
- According to DIN EN 14476 (2019) as being virucidal (at a concentration of 80.0% v/v at 30 seconds) against enveloped viruses for hygienics hand disinfection in the medical and non-medical area (24 July 2020)
- According to EN 1276:2019 possesses bactericidal activity against Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442, Escherichia coli K12 NCTC 10538, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538 and Enterococcus hirae ATCC 8043
- According to EN 1650:2019, possesses yeasticidal activity against Candida albicans ATCC 10231
- According to EN 13624:2013, possesses yeasticidal activity against Candida albicans ATCC 10231 and fungicidal activity (concentration 80.0% v/v at 60 seconds at 20 °C) against Aspergillus brasiliensis ATCC 16404.
- According to EN 13727:2012 +A2:2015, possesses bactericidal activity against Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538 and Enterococcus hirae ATCC
All tested at a concentration of 50.0% v/v at 60 seconds at 20°C on 8th June 2020 unless otherwise stated